We are looking for an SEO/PPC Specialist with a broad range of skills and experience to perform activities such as: outreach and building relationships online, keyword research and analysis, and maintaining and reporting on SEO/PPC metrics on behalf of clients.
Our ideal candidate will possess hands-on technical knowledge and have solid analytical, problem-solving, organisational, and time management skills. Current knowledge of SEO/PPC practices and techniques is essential.
If you meet the criteria and think you’ve got what it takes to be part of our growing team we’d love to hear from you.
Deadline: 30th November at 4pm
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage, monitor and report on SEO/PPC campaigns for client accounts
- Conduct audits and develop proposals for new and prospecting clients
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects.
- Monitor, on an on-going basis, clients’ SEO results and manage projects to ensure continued high rankings.
- Provide ongoing support for all SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis and optimisation recommendations.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Utilise bid management tools and data modelling to maximise the effectiveness of PPC campaigns.
- Monitor campaign results, analyse key metrics, and optimise click-through and conversion rates.
- Setup and track campaign goals in Google Analytics.
- Develop and optimise landing pages for search engine quality score.
- Web development experience is a plus.